I have been meaning to get to this post for a while now but I wanted to makes sure I really looked into these products + had honest reviews from friends and other online sources before I recommended any of them. There are SO many products out there and it could be so hard especially when you have to pick items before the baby’s arrival. One of the best pieces of advice I got when making my registry is to register for the must haves for when baby comes home and also to think about what the baby will need 6 months from now so I included a bunch of different items!
- Duo Meal Station Food Maker 6 in 1 Food Processor with Steam Cooker- This was a very highly recommended product and it has some really cool features. I know I definitely want to make my own baby food and it can be time consuming and this system makes it so much easier. Everything you could possibly need is included in this. I know I wont need this until a few months after the baby is born but nutrition and health and always been very important to me and I want to make sure baby has the sam nutritious meals! This system cooks, blends, warms and defrosts all in one and it can also be used as a sterilizer so it will save so much counter space! The other thing I love about this system is (the XL) holds enough to make food for a week and the steaming and blender can be used at the same time to save even more time.
- Kiinde System – This is another item that will make your life 10x easier. I like this because it can be used for a while even after you are done breast feeding or if you choose not to breast feed you can still store formula in the disposable bags and have less bottle clean up! This system allows you to pump directly into the disposable bags and snap them into the bottle to feed directly from there or to store in your freezer for later use. The system also comes with a warmer. This can later be transitioned and used to store baby food on the go!
- Miku Baby Monitor– I did extensive research on baby monitors! This one is top of the line! This monitor allows you to track real time breathing without the use of wires or wearables (most monitors the baby needs to wear something while sleeping to track this and I didn’t love this idea) it also has real time talk, HD video and sound, lullabies and monitors humidity and temperature in the room. The brand also gave me a 20% off code to use on a new Miku Smart Baby monitor its “MPtnstyled20”
- 4moms MamaRoo Seat- the number of swings and baby seats out there is CRAZY. I must have looked at about 10 different seats and swings and had no idea which was the best. Every baby is different and some people have told me their baby loved the swing while others didn’t care for it. This swing had hundreds of 5 star reviews and also came highly recommended to me from some of my other mama friends. I also liked that this one isn’t huge and doesn’t take up a ton of space.
- Babymoov Lovenest Head Support Pillow- All I have to say on this is read the reviews! There are over 4k 5 star reviews on this product and people RAVE about it. Its only $20 and can be easily picked up and moved from bassinet to stroller or wherever baby goes. There are many reviews on this saying that Doctors told parents their baby may need to wear a helmet (which I found out is pretty common) and after using this any issue they had cleared up. This product was also designed by pediatricians!
- Snoo Bassinet– This was a major splurge item and I went back and forth with it for a while. We looked into the Halo bassinet as well, and decided to go with the Snoo for many reasons. We love that there is a built in sound machine, breathable mesh walls, and an area where he swaddle secures to the bed so baby can stay on his back without having to worry about rolling over. It also has an app where you can track everything. We felt that this would give us a-lot of peace of mind at night since being a first time parent is stressful enough!
ADD TO FAVORITES