This sandwich has been a family favorite lately! It takes only a few minutes to make, you don’t have to cook anything and it’s so GOOOD! There’s something about the taste of the mix of the fig jam + salty prosciutto that just makes this amazing. I have packed this for road trips, the beach, or you can even serve these as an appetizer! I did not add fresh mozzarella to this the other day but I normally will (or you can leave it out if you are dairy free and its equally as delicious)
Fig And Prosciutto Sandwich
- Ciabatta Rolls
- Fig Jam
- Salad Greens
- Balsamic Vinegar + olive oil
- Fresh Mozzerella
- Slice and Toast your Ciabatta rolls
- Once toasted, spread a little fig jam on both sides of each roll and cut up your Mozzarella cheese.
- Mix your salad greens with a little Balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Next you are going to assemble your sandwiches. Add the prosciutto, the mozzarella and salad greens and cut each sandwich in half. Serve immediately and enjoy!