I can’t believe it is almost the middle of september and Football season is back! In honor of opening day of Football (can’t say I am that happy about it LOL) I wanted to post a few game day appetizer ideas. These are all fast and easy recipes that are sure to be crowd pleasers! I have to say my favorite part about football season is for sure the food and hanging out on the couch all day. I have a bunch more good ideas that can be found on my IG or TikTok linked above or find me @tnstyled. Hope you guys try some of these ideas out and enjoy them as much as my family and I do!
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
- 1 lb Elbow Pasta
- 1 bag Buffalo Chicken Boneless Tenders
- 4-5 stalks Celery
- 1 cup Shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup Rand Dressing (or blue cheese)
- 1/3 cup Buffalo Sauce
- Start by cooking your chicken tenders according to package instructions and boiling your pasta.
- Mix the Ranch and Buffalo Sauce together to make the dressing that will go on the pasta salad and cut up your veggies while the chicken and pasta cook.
- Combine the pasta + chicken + veggie and top with dressing. If you feel it is a bit dry add a little more buffalo or ranch.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- 1 package Hawaiian Rolls
- 12 Chicken Fingers
- 1 cup Marinara sauce
- 8-10 slices Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter
- 2 tsp Italian Herbs
- 1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- Start by cooking the chicken tenders according to instructions. Then preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray and oven safe baking dish with cooking spray and separate the top and bottoms of the Hawaiian rolls.
- Add the cheese, sauce and then chicken fingers in this order (putting the sauce in the middle prevents the rolls from getting too soggy)
- Mix together melted butter, herbs and Parmesan and brush the tops of the rolls with the mixture. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until tops are slightly brown and cheese is melted. Serve and Enjoy!
Sheet Pan Quesadillas
- 3 cups Shredded Chicken
- 8 Flour Tortillas
- 1 packet Ranch Seasoning
- 1/2 Cup Buffalo sauce
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Ranch dressing(for serving)
- 2 1/2 cups Monterey Jack Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Spray a 10 x 15 inch sheet pan with cooking spray and lay out 7 of the Tortillas with each on half hanging over the side of the sheet pan. (you will fold them over later) Place one tortilla in the center.
- Mix the chicken with ranch seasoning and buffalo sauce and spread out over the tortillas.
- Layer the cheese over the chicken and fold the sides of the tortilla over the center and then add the 8th tortilla in the center and brush with olive oil.
- Add a second sheet pan bottom side down on top of the Quesadilla (this will allow the top to crisp)
- Bake with the sheet pan on top for 16 minutes and then remove the top sheet pan and allow to bake an additional 3-5 minutes. Slice up, service with ranch or blue cheese and enjoy!