Anyone else finish cooking after having company over and the last thing you want to do is think about dessert? That’s why I love this Crockpot Fondue. It’s easy, delicious, and something that everyone will like! I used chocolate, white chocolate and Peanut butter chips this time- I also did half chocolate and half peanut butter chips and wow YUM!
I also love this because it is completely customizable! Don’t like white chocolate? Swap it for caramel. I was even thinking about adding some Nutella to one jar! Same with the toppings- you can use whatever you like. I like to usually use a mix of some fruit, cookies, and pound cake. Another thing you can do is add a little bit of cream to each of the mason jar cups to make the chocolate creamy.
One more thought! You can also use cheeses and serve this as an appetizer. Put it out with some crackers, pretzels even some fruit and you have yourself a perfect appetizer with minimal mess. Ok that’s all but seriously try this out for the upcoming holidays it’s sure to be a hit!
- 1 16 oz bag Chocolate Chips
- 1 16 oz bag White Chocolate Chips (+ extra for half PB and Half Chocolate fondue)
- 1 16 oz bag Peanut Butter Chips (+ extra for half PB and Half Chocolate fondue)
- 8 cups water
- Butter Cake
- Add one bag of chips to each mason jar. I also mixed Peanut Butter and regular Chocolate Chips in one. (OPTIONAL you can add a splash of cream to each jar to make the chocolate creamy)
- Add in 8-10 cups of water to the crockpot and allow chocolate to melt in the crockpot on high for about 1 hour.
- Serve with an assortment of fruit, cake, cookies and pretzels.