If you’re a fan of buffalo chicken wings, then you absolutely must try buffalo chicken meatballs! These savory meatballs pack all the flavors of your favorite bar food into a bite-sized snack that’s perfect for any occasion and incredibly easy to make!
Made with ground chicken, breadcrumbs, and a zesty blend of seasonings, these meatballs are coated in a mouthwatering buffalo sauce that brings just the right amount of heat to the dish.
Best of all, they’re incredibly easy to make as you can make this in under 30 minutes just by mixing and rolling together all the ingredients!
So, don’t be afraid to step out of your culinary comfort zone and give these delicious buffalo chicken meatballs a try. Your taste buds will thank you and crave more.
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- 1 1/2 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg - lightly beaten
- 1 small carrot - finely grated
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 sticks celery - minced
- 3 cloves garlic - minced
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup + extra for topping buffalo sauce
- 3 tbsp ranch dressing or bleu cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl add the bread crumbs to soften in the egg or milk mixture.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except the ranch dressing) to the bowl and mix together (don't over-mix!)
- Roll into balls and place on a cooking sheet. Bake for 16 - 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with ranch/bleu cheese and extra buffalo sauce!