You guys won’t believe how good these strawberry danish are with just a few ingredients to make them! These bring me back to my childhood – I remember my mom taking us to the grocery store and we would all get to pick out a treat and this was something I would have picked haha!
These are not only delicious but also super easy to make. They take only a few minutes of prep time and come together very quickly. You can also swap out the strawberry for another flavor and make different flavor danishes. Hope you guys enjoy these. They will be definitely made on repeat in my house!
Here’s an easy strawberry danish recipe that you will enjoy with very minimal effort.
Easy Strawberry Danish
- 1 roll Pillsbury crescents
- 4 oz Cream cheese
- 4 tbsp Confectioners sugar
- Strawberry preserves/jam (about a teaspoon per danish)
- Preheat oven to 375 and cut the rolled up crescents into 1-inch pieces. Do NOT unroll the dough.
- Mix together the cream cheese and sugar and mold into little cups add a small amount of cream cheese mixture to each rolled dough and top with a little strawberry jam.
- Bake for about 15 minutes and enjoy!