If you’re a fan of buffalo chicken and pasta like me, why not combine the two into one delicious and satisfying dish? Making buffalo chicken pasta salad is easier than you might think, and it’s a great way to bring some excitement and flavor to your favorite pasta recipe. It’s also the perfect side dish for all your summer BBQ’s!
Simply cook your favorite pasta, add in some cooked buffalo chicken tenders (you can also make your own chicken or use a shredded rotisserie chicken, and add in some celery, carrots, and red onion for crunch and color and flavor. Then, mix up a simple buffalo sauce with ranch, and mix it with the pasta and chicken until everything is coated. Top it all off with some crumbled blue cheese if you want, and you have a delicious and flavorful dish that’s sure to become a new favorite! It’s so simple, isn’t it?
So why not give buffalo chicken pasta salad a try? It’s a fun and tasty twist on a classic pasta salad, and it’s so yummy and satisfying.
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
- 1 16 oz package pasta cooked
- 1 24 oz package buffalo chicken strips cooked according to package instructions
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 3 carrots shredded
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce (more or less depending on how hot you like it)
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- optional bleu cheese crumbles
- Cook the pasta and buffalo chicken according to the package instructions. While cooking chop up the celery, carrots, and red onion and combine ranch and buffalo sauce to make the dressing.
- Mix everything together in a bowl and add the dressing (you can adjust buffalo sauce to be more mild /hot if needed.)
- Allow to sit in the fridge for at least one hour and add more dressing if needed.