Get ready to pull apart and indulge in the ultimate sweet treat – the pull-apart cinnamon roll. Once you try this recipe you’ll understand why this indulgent pastry is worth making from scratch.
So yeah, I and my husband were thrilled to share with you guys how we cook with these made-easy Hawaiian rolls cinnamon buns. You may not ever go back to making regular cinnamon rolls after you guys try this.
You’ll love this for several reasons. As you can pull out the pieces apart, it’ll make it easy to share with others, which is also great for family gatherings, brunches, or potlucks. The texture is so unique and enjoyable, with a soft doughy center. Additionally, pull-apart cinnamon rolls when topped with a decadent cream cheese frosting or glaze, you’ll have their flavor enhanced and adds an extra touch of richness.
The combination of sweet, soft, and shareable qualities makes pull-apart cinnamon rolls a perfect treat that you and your family will enjoy!
Easy Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 pkg Sweet Hawaiian rolls
- 1 stick Butter
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon icing
- 1/4 cup Whipped cream cheese
- 1 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Vanilla extract to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and melt butter.
- Combine the brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and mix together.
- Add half the melted butter to a baking dish along with about half the sugar mixture and then add the rolls.
- Poke holes all over the rolls and then add the sugar mixture and the rest of the butter.
- Make sure the sugar is coated with the butter so the sugar melts easier.
- Bake for about 10 minutes. While baking combine the icing ingredients together and mix well. I used an immersion blender to make it smooth.
- Top the rolls with the icing and enjoy!