If you’re a margarita lover, you will love this margarita dip recipe. You’ll love this because this dip combines the flavors of a classic margarita into a creamy and flavorful dip. The tangy lime juice and tequila add a bright and refreshing taste to the creamy base of the dip, together with triple sec, providing you with the perfect mix of flavors. The dip is also incredibly versatile and can be paired with a variety of dippers, such as tortilla chips, vegetables, or crackers but I love it with some pretzels. This is also perfect for any occasion, whether you’re hosting a party or simply looking for a delicious and easy appetizer to enjoy with friends and family. It is also perfect for Cinco De Mayo!
You guys have to try this out it’s so good! The prefect mix of all the bet flavors and it might even be better then drinking a margarita!
Here’s the full recipe. I hope you enjoy it!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz whipped topping (I used Cool Whip)
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1 tbsp triple sec
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 - 2 limes - juiced
- lime zest
- In a mixer, cream together the cream cheese and sugar.
- Add the triple sec, tequila, lime juice and zest and mix and combine.
- Remove from the mixer and fold in the whipped topping.
- Place in serving dish, top with lime zest. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Serve with pretzels (I love the butter snap ones!)