If you’re a seafood lover and looking for a delicious bite-sized treat then this recipe is perfect for you. These are perfect for any occasion, these miniature crab rolls are one of my absolute favorites to make during the summer months especially. These little Kings Hawaiian slider rolls are so great since you can make SO much with them. I have made soo many different things with them. Some of my favorites have been meatball sliders and stuffed Buffalo Chicken rolls!
I think these are so cute and not mention so delicious! I used imitation crab but you can use real crab or lobster in these too. I have also swapped out the crab for Lobster when it’s in season around here. Usually In August but either way these come out delicious.
These make the perfect appetizer or snack and I usually have the leftovers for lunch. You can also just eat the crab salad plain or add it to a rice cake for lunch the next day. It has been a recent go to for me. Hope you guys love this one as much as I do. The full recipe is below!
Mini Crab Rolls
- 1 pkg imitation crab or about 12 ounces of crab
- 1 pkg slider rolls
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp old bay space
- 1 1/2 chopped green onions
- Dill, salt, and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slide the slider rolls down the center of eat row making it so they are like little hot dog buns.
- Brush the melted butter all over the tops and insides of the rolls.
- Mix together the crab, mayo, old bay, green onions and spices, and combine well.
- Spoon a heaping tablespoon (or more) into the center of each roll and serve. No need to cut these since they pull apart very easily but you can if you’d like to!