Are you searching for an easy and delicious meal idea to try this summer? Look no further! You have to try out this easy and delicoius Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil. I love making this as a quick dinner or its even perfect to feed a crowd.
It’s a simple yet tasty dish that everyone always loves. Just preheat your oven, line a sheet pan with foil or parchment paper, and after boiling the potatoes and corn, put them all together in a large bowl and add the shrimp and sliced up sausage (its best if this is sliced thinly so it gets al ittle cripsy). Lastly, season them with butter and old bay seasoning . Mix everything well and bake them for about 15 minutes!
So easy isn’t it? Plus, cleanup is a breeze since everything cooks on a single sheet pan. You guys will have to let me know if you give this one a try!
Sheet Pan Shrimp Bowls
- 1 lb mini yellow potatoes (I used creamer potatoes)
- 3 ears corn cut into 3 pieces
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 1/2 tbsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 pkg smoked andouille sausage (sliced up)
- optional fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and boil a large pot of boiling water.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper on a large baking sheet. Once the water is boiling add the potatoes to the pot of water and cook for 13 minutes. Add the corn in about 5 minutes before the potatoes are done.
- While the vegetables are cooking melt the butter and season it with the old bay.
- Once the corn and potatoes are done cooking drain well. Add the shrimp, sausage, corn, and potatoes to a large bowl or directly to the sheet pan and pour the butter mixture over coating everything well.
- Bake for about 15 minutes and serve with lemon and too with fresh parsley for garnish.